NAVBO Sponsored Trainee Travel Awards to Vascular Biology Related Gordon Research Conferences
Applications are due to NAVBO by:
July 5, 2023 - for the GRC--Angiogenesis conference (July 30-August 4, 2023 in Newport, RI)
July 7, 2023 - for the GRC--Biomechanics in Vascular Biology (August 6-11, 2023 in South Hadley, MA)
NAVBO has allocated $1,500 in 2023 to provide up to three travel awards for trainees (graduate student, post-doctoral fellows or equivalent) to attend the GRC indicated above. The award recipients will be chosen by the chairs of the Conference.
For more information about the meetings visit https://www.navbo.org/trainee-awards/ and click on the "Travel Awards - GRC" tab.
Please be sure to have all the necessary items before beginning this form. You are not able to save the form and return later.
- Applicant must submit an abstract to one of the named conferences by its application deadline date.
- Applicant and the applicant's PI (i.e., senior/corresponding author on the abstract) must be current NAVBO members in good standing (membership dues paid through June 30, 2023 or later).
- Submit the application below including the following:
- verification that you are attending this meeting
- name and email of your PI (who must be the senior author on the abstract and a NAVBO member)
- letter from your PI/supervisor attesting to your work on the research described in the abstract and your current status (pdf)
- copy of the abstract submitted to the GRC (pdf).
- current CV
Please note, this does not replace your abstract submission to the GRC.
Oops. This form is no longer accepting responses
We're sorry but this form/survey is no longer accepting responses. If you have questions or believe this is an error, please contact us.
North American Vascular Biology Organization
18501 Kingshill Rd, Germantown, MD