Vasculata 2023 July 17-20,2023 New Orleans, LA
Application submission deadline is May 10, 2023 for Scholarships.
Vascular scholarships are available for trainees that may
require additional funds in order to attend the meeting.
Applications will be accepted online only through the submission form below and accepted through May 10 - this deadline will be strictly adhered to - thank you.
Applications must include the following:
1) Responses to the four questions below.
- Please provide a summary of your project in layman's terms. Describe in 300 words, the disease or basic scientific question that you are investigating, the hypothesis, methods used, results and conclusions.
- Where do you, the applicant, see yourself in five years? Describe in 100 words. your professional goals and plans.
- What is the main reason that we should select you for this scholarship? Describe in 100 words, any circumstances which the committee should be informed of to make their decision.
- How will you spend the money? Describe in 100 words, how you will use the scholarship money. Be as specific as possible.
2) A letter from the applicant's supervisor/PI that
- verifies your status within the lab/department (Be specific--3rd year graduate student; post doc in lab for two years, etc.)
- confirms that there are little to no funds available for your trainee to attend Vasculata
3.) Applicant's CV
4.) Optional Abstract. It is NOT necessary to submit an abstract to qualify for the scholarship; however, it is strongly encouraged.
ALL documents should be in pdf format.
Be sure you have all supporting documents on hand when completing this form. You will not be able to save and return to this form.